Removable Door Edge Protectors
C/S Acrovyn Door Edge Protectors incorporate an 8mm Acrovyn lipping inside an Acrovyn channel. As a complete door edge fitting they will help reduce damage and expensive repair costs to door edges, keeping the door edges safe and increasing the life of the door significantly.
Available for non-fire rated and fire-rated doors, they are suitable for use with a wide range of door configurations.
- Manufactured from 2mm Acrovyn sheet and incorporating 8mm thick Acrovyn internal lipping
- Suitable for 30 minute or 60 minute fire rated and non-fire rated doors in a wide range of door construction*
- Supplied with fire and/or smoke seals
- Simple installation for new or existing doors with concealed fixing
- Available in widths to suit 44mm to 54mm thick doors
- Standard height 2100mm
- Formed to suit radiused doors
NOTE: C/S Acrovyn Door Edge Protectors are designed and tested for use with fire door assemblies of proven fire resistance to current BS and EN test methods. They are not intended to upgrade non-fire rated door assemblies to fire resisting assemblies.
* C/S Acrovyn Door Edge Protectors have been tested and assessed to BS 476 Part 22 1987 achieving in excess of 30min and 60min fire resistance when tested as part of timber based fire door assemblies. Chiltern International Fire Ltd test reports RF11059, RF11061 and assessments ChiltA11129 and Chilt11130 refer.
Where smoke seals are incorporated into the C/S Acrovyn Door Edge Protectors to provide cold smoke control, the smoke seal elements have been independently tested to BS476 Part 31.1 and have achieved leakage rates not exceeding 3m³/m/hr when tested at 25pa.